SwipeNSnap, the one hand diaper cream applicator, appeared on
Shark Tank SwipeNSnap Update
- Entrepreneur: Alina Kravchenko
- Business: One hand diaper cream applicator
- Ask: $120,000 for 10% equity
- Result: $120,000 for 50% equity
- Shark: Lori Greiner and Kevin O’Leary
The SwipeNSnap one hand diaper cream applicator was pitched on Shark Tank Season 12 Episode 11 and presented by founder Alina Kravchenko. Her product allows a parent to easily apply diaper cream to their baby’s bottom with one hand and without having to unscrew the lid. During the SwipeNSnap
- SAFE - allows you to apply diaper cream with just one hand while safely...
- CLEAN - Keeps your hands clean from the messy water-resistant diaper cream.
Despite a unique product that solves a very specific problem, Alina only had $15,000 in lifetime sales. However, the company did have a patent on its technology to make the adapter fit any sized bottle of diaper cream. With the low sales, this technology was what really interested the sharks.
Alina ended up receiving two different offers from Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, and guest shark Daniel Lubetzky. After initially teaming up with Daniel, Lori left him for Kevin and SwipeNSnap left the tank with a deal of $120,000 for 50% equity and two sharks.
In terms of a SwipeNSnap update, it seems Alina is continuing to sell the product on Amazon and her website. Further, she will likely work with the sharks to lower the cost of production and more effectively market it to new moms. Further, it looks like Kevin and Lori are also working to license the adapter technology. Currently, there is an option on the website to contact the company about using its technology that allows a thread to fit any sized bottle or tube.
If we get more news on a SwipeNSnap update, we will be sure to let you know! In the meantime, be sure to check out some of our other company updates from Episode 11.
- Quevos Egg White Chips Update
- Brumachen Portable Coffee Maker Update
- Aura Bora Sparkling Water Update
Further, for more Season 12 company updates, be sure to check out our Season 12 Products page.