Quevos chips appeared on
Quevos Update After
- Entrepreneur: Nick Hamburger and Zack Schreier
- Business: Healthy chips made from egg whites
- Ask: $200,000 for 5% equity
- Result: $200,000 for 10% equity and $200,000 line of credit deal
- Shark: Daniel Lubetzky
Quevos chips appeared on Shark Tank Season 12 Episode 11 and was pitched by 22-year-old founders Nick Hamburger and Zack Schreier. The chips were designed to be a healthier option than regular potato chips and are made from egg whites. They are high in protein and low in carbs and were designed to be more filling than most other chips on the market.
Initially funded through a KickStarter in 2018, things have gone well for Nick and Zack and they managed to earn $260,000 in sales in 2019. Further, at the time of the Quevos
This was enough to interest guest shark and KIND Bar founder Daniel Lubetzky. Quevos left
In terms of a Quevos update, since appearing on
Lastly, during an update in a Season 13 episode, Daniel Lubetzsky told Nick and Zack that he’d be investing an additional $1.35 million in the company. So, it looks like things are going quite well and our next Quevos update should have even more exciting news.
Before you go, be sure to check out some of our other company updates from Episode 11.
- Brumachen Portable Coffee Maker Update
- Aura Bora Sparkling Water Update
- SwipeNSnap Diaper Cream Applicator Update
Further, for more Season 12 company updates, be sure to check out our Season 12 Products page.