Kressa Peterson proudly came onto Season 10 of
Shark Tank Shower Toga Update
- Entrepreneurs: Kressa Peterson
- Business: Shower Accessories
- Ask: $80,000 for 33% equity
- Result: $80,000 for 40% equity
- Sharks: Mark Cuban and Alli Webb
At the time of its appearance on
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK: Shower Toga has made it possible to shower anywhere or anytime. It provides all the privacy you need to get clean.
- GET DIRTY: Bring on the mud! With the Shower Toga, you can undress, get clean and change clothing anywhere with privacy. Loved by outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, beach goers, campers, hikers, obstacle course racers, and more.
Kevin O’Leary did not like the product at all and was very quick to drop out of the negotiations. Some of the other sharks did remain interested but still wanted to hear more about the company’s growth potential and active partnerships with outdoor companies. Kressa did admit that she recently received a preorder for 1,000 units from a company that manages large outdoor events.
Robert Herjavec wasn’t interested in making a financial investment and dropped out. Lori Greiner also wasn’t interested in investing. The good news is that guest shark, Alli Webb, and Mark Cuban was interested in making an offer to Kressa and her company, Shower Toga. Mark and Alli decided to offer $80,000 for 40% equity. Kressa decided to accept their offer fairly quickly without countering.
Let’s get a Shower Toga update to see how the company is doing now. It turns out that it is still in business and can easily be found online on its website. Revenue has continued to slowly grow since coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic and it seems that Kressa has her company headed in the right direction.
You can find the other company updates from Season 10 Episode 14 here:
Don’t forget to take a look at our Season 10 products page! We’ve got more company updates from